Campbell PTA provides encouragement and support to Campbell Elementary teachers, students and families in our community. We support each other with our time and talents. We also offer financial support to provide for our school’s needs that are outside the scope of their budget.
We have impact far beyond our own community too! As a part of the Texas and National PTA, we form the largest child advocacy organization in the country. Collectively, we have tremendous power to change the lives of children for the better through legislation and education. It’s amazing what we can achieve together!
The number one reason to join the Parent Teacher Association is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help your school. But there are many more PTA advantages:
- Get Connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school.
- Discover Great Resources. The PTA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
- Tap into a Network. PTA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
- Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering with your PTA, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause—your child and all children in the community.
- Speak Up. PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child’s school.
- Witness Improvement. By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Local PTAs play an important role by supporting building improvements through advocacy and play an important role in fundraising for curriculum based programs and social events.
- Be a Role Model. By becoming a PTA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
- Enjoy Substantial Benefits. Individuals and local units can take advantage of a host of benefits from PTA membership including discounts and offers from participating providers and sponsors, magazine subscriptions, leadership training, e-newsletters and much more.
(information provided by txpta.org)
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here