Unsure of what a Yearbook is, and whether to buy our school’s yearbook this year? Here are 10 simple reasons why you should:
- A wonderful way of remembering friends and teachers when you were at school.
- Look back at what you were wearing and what hairstyles were fashionable – and maybe wonder what you were thinking!
- In years to come, you can prove that you went to school with a famous person (maybe it’s you!!).
- Remember old boyfriends and girlfriends, or current ones – you may be looking at your yearbook together in the future!
- Read comments and messages – has someone confessed a secret crush on you, or just knew you were going to grow up to be something fabulous??
- When you have a school reunion in the future, see if people followed their ‘In 10 years time I’ll be…’ ambitions.
- In the future, enjoy looking back and getting nostalgic. A yearbook is a memory book, too.
- Looking back on and remembering all the wonderful teachers and staff members who were dedicated to teaching successful, future leaders – YOU!
- A great way to look back at pictures of you having such fun at all the great parties and events held at school..
- And most importantly… to celebrate the achievement of finishing an AMAZING school year!!!
* and it must be added- attending the inaugural year of AMY CAMPBELL ELEMENTARY!!!
AND…. Yearbooks ARE better than Social Media! Don’t believe? One day, Instagram, Facebook and the like will go the way of MySpace, and disappear. When that happens, you’ll be glad to have a printed Yearbook.
BUY YOUR 2018-2019 AMY CAMPBELL ELEMENTARY YEARBOOK NOW….
$30 advance purchase pricing is nearing its end!!! Otherwise, the Yearbook bumps to $35 January 1st.
When adults respond quickly and consistently to bullying behavior they send the message that it is not acceptable. Research shows this can stop bullying behavior over time. Parents, school staff, and other adults in the community can help kids prevent bullying by talking about it, building a safe school environment, and creating a community-wide bullying prevention strategy.
During our PTA meeting on Tuesday, November 27th @6:30pm, our school counselor will be talking about the differences between Bullying vs. Mean vs. Rude. Come and hear what your child is learning about bullying and when and how it should be reported.
Campbell PTA is in the top 35% of PTAs across the state that earned the Fall Membership Increase Award and it is all thanks to our wonderful members! Thank you everyone for joining our PTA and making this happen!
If you have not joined yet it’s not too late. Please visit our Membership page to find out how!